Skip to content
- Every Sunday morning during the school year, our whole congregation gathers in the sanctuary for our 10:30 a.m. worship service. We worship at Paterson Church, 120 Russell Street South, Sarnia, Ontario.
- A child-friendly play area is located at the front left side of the sanctuary. Infants and toddlers are welcome to stay and play in this area during our service. We love to worship God together with people of all generations, and we believe that infants and babies praise God, too!
- About twenty minutes into the service, the pastor invites all the children to the front for a special message from the Bible just for them.
- Then our team of Sunday School teachers bring the children to their classroom downstairs for a time of learning together. Babies to three year olds are go to the nursery after the children’s message, and children four years of age and older go to Sunday School.
- You are welcome to bring your child(ren) to Sunday School. You are free to stay and enjoy the lesson with your child or return to the sanctuary for the rest of the service and come meet your child again at the end of the service.
- On Sundays when we are sharing communion, the Sunday School teachers will lead the children back up into the sanctuary to share the Lord’s Supper with the whole congregation.
- We are blessed to have a team of dedicated Sunday School teachers who have all been selected according to the Leading with Care guidelines of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.