- We contribute ten percent or more of our weekly offerings to Presbyterians Sharing, the national fund of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- This fund supports new church development in Canada.
- This fund supports our Presbyterian Church in Canada Missions Staff, in locations from Malawi to Taiwan; follow their blogs here. We’re all in this together!
- We are pleased to support Presbyterian World Service and Development (PWS&D), the world-wide relief and development agency of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- Our church has been blessed to be a part of the Experience Mission trips of the Presbyterian Church in Canada.
- In 2009, one of our church’s elders went on a Study Tour of Malawi.
- In 2012, one of our church’s elders took part in a Study Tour of Israel and Palestine.
- Those who have participated in these Experience Mission tours describe the trip as life-changing and enriching. Mission trips offer an opportunity to see the church from a global perspective.
- A group of Paterson Church women form the Nora Seaton Women’s Missionary Society (WMS).
- This group supports local and international mission through prayer, study, service, and fellowship.
- Members of our church contribute to the national leadership of the WMS.
- The Nora Seaton WMS meets at the church one afternoon per month. Meeting times are noted on the church calendar. New members are welcome.
- We participate in the Operation Christmas Child Program of Samaritan’s Purse.
- Each November, we pack shoe boxes full of gifts to be shared with children around the world.
- Several women from our congregation partner with other churches through the Fellowship of the Least Coin.
- This organization includes women from different churches worldwide in seeking peace, justice, and reconciliation.
- We collect postage stamps for the Canadian Bible Society.
- One pound of postage stamps collected results in one Bible donated to someone who needs it!
- Let’s collect all our stamps and share the word of God with people around the world!