- Every week, we collect nonperishable food items in a grocery cart at the front of the church to share with the Inn.
- Please note that the most needed items are: school snacks, juice boxes, soups, canned fruit, canned pasta, hygiene products, laundry soap, and dish soap.
- As a church, we have supported the Inn of the Good Shepherd’s “Adopt a Family” program.
- Sign up for the Inn’s e-newsletter to keep up-to-date about current programs and needs in our community.
- Harmony for Youth of Sarnia is part of an “international organization of volunteers dedicated to serving the youth of our community and helping them build self-esteem, through the vehicle of the arts.”
- Our church’s Nora Seaton Women’s Missionary Society (WMS) has supported Harmony for Youth’s suicide prevention program, one of their many excellent programs to support the youth of Sarnia.
- The St. Clair Child and Youth Tree of Wishes collects toys for Sarnia children who are in need each year.
- Toys are also collected at the Lambton Mall Sears store.
- Each Christmas we contribute toys to this important project.